Super Sunday Chopped Challenge

We are pleased to announce a one-day extension on voting! We were able to rearrange our schedule this weekend so that we can have our Chopped Challenge on Super Sunday (which is what we prefer!). That gives us all day to cook, cook, cook…and then clean up. ;)

That being said, we’ll begin our shopping on Saturday, so if you haven’t had the chance to vote yet, now’s your time. We have one tight race and one clear runaway…Still it’s anyone’s game.

Last Year’s Teams:

Team Domi-Nation

Team Girls

We can’t wait to see what you come up with for us. We’ll see you all on Sunday!

11 comments on “Super Sunday Chopped Challenge

1. I voted before closing, but just wanted to post here that I’m here to catch up reading. Sorry I haven’t had a chance to read the whole challenge yet, so I’m going to catch up on your posts now. I was looking forward to this since last year’s challenge!!! Got a cup of tea and ready to read!

This is such a great family exercise, Kristy. I love it! The SousChefs’ expressions — especially Miss A – are priceless. Let the Games begin!

Hehe, I see you’ve posted the write-up of the day… will go check it out tomorrow, looking forward to reading how it all went :D

4. Awesome photos. Now hurry up and vote people!

5. Raymund says:

Looking forward on the outcome of this one

6. I can’t wait to find out my friend!!!

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

7. You’re teasing us with the tight race and runaway… when do we find out? when do we find out?? :)

8. hotlyspiced says:

Everyone looks very ready for action and I can tell Mike has lost a lot of weight. Well done to him xx

9. Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) more as it approaches the big day!

10. Eva Taylor says:

Woohoo! I can hardly wait! The new teams will be a fantastic challenge! I can hardly wait to see the after kitchen photos! Good luck to both teams.

11. sallybr says:

The anticipation is killing me! I can imagine what it’s doing to you all! ;-)